Terms and conditions
1. A deposit of 25% is required to secure the booking along with the return of the booking form with all requirements. The balance is due 6 weeks prior to rental date.
2. Standard hire is up to 48 hours. Longer periods are available, subject to availability.
3. Collection and return is to Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan. Delivery and collection is available. Mileage is charged at 50p per mile, after the first 10 miles.
4. Breakages, damages or loss of an item is charged at 4 times the individual rental price of the item. A refundable damages deposit of £10 per 10 settings is required on payment of balance.
5. All goods will be checked and packaged ready for collection or delivery. Please check goods on arrival to ensure there are no damages. If damage has unfortunately occurred in transit I will endeavour to replace the item in time for your event. After collection or delivery the goods become the responsibility of the hirer.
6. Goods are to be returned in original packaging.
7. Please remove food from plates etc. The crockery is old and not dishwasher safe. I am happy to wash up for you.
8. Goods will be checked on return and any damages will be reported to the hirer. The cost of any damages or loss will be removed from the damages deposit.
9. Vintage Cup and Cakes will return all monies to hirer if, for reasons beyond all control, Vintage Cup and Cakes cannot fulfil the contract.
10. Cancellations will be charged at the rate below:
a. 30 days or more before event no charge
b. 30 – 15 days before the event 50%
c. 14 – 8 days before the event 75%
d. 7 days before the event 100%